Banks with Low Interest Necessity Loans
Banks with low-interest rates are given by banks mainly as general-purpose loans. There is a higher probability that mortgage and car loans do not have a property to receive collateral.
For this reason, interest rates rise in those loan types. However, since consumer loans have a higher chance of demanding collateral or surety, banks may apply low-interest rates on these loans.
Some banks offer low-interest rate loan campaigns for salary customers, public employees, private sector employees, retirees, students, tradesmen or SMEs.
Good Finance Bank Lowest Interest Loan
Within the scope of Good Finance Bank consumer loan, interest rates starting from 1.49% are applied. Finansbank, which offers the lowest interest rates, offers loans between 1.000 USD and 50.000 USD. The payment plan for a loan amounting to USD 10,000, according to different months, can be listed as follows:
- The interest to be applied for the 60-month maturity will be 1.49%. The total payment of the amount that will be 273 USD per month will correspond to 16.438 USD.
- If the same amount is paid in 48 months, the amount to be paid will be 320 USD per month. In this context, the total amount to be paid will be USD 15.409.
- Payment of 10.000 USD loan to be received in 36 months maturity will be made with 1.59% interest. In this context, a monthly payment of 387 USD and a total of 13.968 USD will be paid.
- The interest amount that will be applied for the 10,000 USD loan with a 12-month maturity will be 1.76%. Total payment of the loan to be received in installments of 952 USD monthly will be 11.477 USD.
GFI Bank Lowest Interest Consumer Loan
GFI Bank consumer loan serves with interest rates starting from 1.69%. The bank, which has the opportunity to provide a minimum of USD 1,000 and a maximum of USD 50,000, provides maturity from 3 months to 60 months.
The bank, which does not require any guarantor or guarantee for this type of loan, changes the interest rates according to the maturities. In this context, the payment schedule for an average loan amounting to USD 10,000 is as follows:
- The highest maturity rate that can be made in 60 months, the interest rate is 1.69%. A total of 17.430 USD is paid back in 290 USD monthly installments.
- When the maturity is made for 48 months, the interest rate changes to 1.70%. The amount to be paid in monthly installments of 329 USD corresponds to a total of 15.829 USD.
- When the term falls to 36 months, the interest rate rises to 1.72%. In this context, 14.321 USD is completed with payments of 396 USD.
- In 12-month terms, the interest rate rises to 1.83%. In this context, 11.536 USD loan payable is paid with monthly payments of 957 USD.
Across lender Low-Interest Loan
Within the scope of Across lender Bank general purpose loan , consumers are offered loans with interest rates starting from 1.99%. The loan is given between 1.000 USD and 50.000 USD.
The bank, which does not require any guarantor or collateral, increases its loan interest as the number of maturities decreases. In this context, the payment schedule for an average loan amounting to USD 10,000 can be prepared as follows:
- Interest rate will be 1.99% in 60 months maturity. The amount to be paid together with the low interest advantage has been calculated as 315 USD per month and 18.920 USD in total.
- The amount to be paid in the 48 months term will be 1.99%. In total, 16.910 USD is paid in monthly installments of 352 USD.
- The interest rate will be 2.09% in 36 months maturity. In total, 155.302 USD is paid in monthly installments of 452 USD.
- In the 12-month term, the interest rate will be 2.15%. With monthly payments of 980 USD, 11.755 USD is paid.
Minimum Interest Loan Application Requirements
Application conditions for low-interest loans can be listed as follows:
- The person must have a regular income and his income must be documented.
- Must be over 18.
- The person must have been working for more than 6 months at the last job.
- If the person works in public institutions, he/she can take advantage of low-interest rates with a bank statement.
If you want to get information about other banks’ interest loan interest rates, you can learn all interest rates, monthly installments, and loan amount to be repaid by using the loan calculation engine.
On the bank’s page of our site, you can calculate any special loan, vehicle loan and mortgage loan you want. We have listed the banks on our site below,